Table of Contents
All the shapes and sizes are beautiful, and one must learn to embrace the fact that the natural body can never be absolutely free of flaws. But, when it comes to fitness, people should consider controlling their lifestyle habits to avoid an accumulation of fats. Many women are getting prone to diseases like anemia and thyroid each passing day, majorly due to weight issues. Lethargy attitude and fast-paced life are influential factors behind these problems, so keeping the best exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home handy is a decent way to avoid these health concerns.
In addition, often eating a high-calorie and low protein diet, poor digestion, and a sedentary lifestyle can contribute to these rising problems. Thus, be mindful of the meal plan for weight loss and muscle gain you choose to follow. And, as you understand the best exercises to reduce belly fat for women at home, learn that fitness should be the key driver for weight loss and not shape embarrassment.
Older women or women who reach menopause search for how to reduce belly fat much frequently simply because they have higher chances of getting stubborn belly fat, typically because the estrogen levels during this phase drop significantly. That’s why this article brings you the best exercises for weight loss at home for females purely for enhancing fitness and health. These workouts also fit perfectly into the body transformation workout plan for women. So, now that you know the key causes of the belly bulge let us dive into the best exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home!
Exercises For Women To Reduce Belly Fat At Home
Ladies, are you ready to throw out your health issues and say goodbye to the unhealthy belly fat? Then, get ready to accomplish a slimmer waist with these easy and efficient exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home-
It’s time to crunch and cut! Crunches are the most effective exercise to target belly fat and ramp up the pace to reduce the bulk around the tummy. However, you have to pair it up with other exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home to obtain fast results. You can add this to a trendy and productive upper/lower split workout routine. Follow these simple steps to practice crunches at home-
- Lie on your back on the floor, then bend your knees up, keeping the feet flat.
- Place both hands behind your head, then take a deep breath and slowly lift your torso.
- Keep your neck, and head eased.
- Go back to the original position and exhale. Repeat this movement 10-12 times in 2-3 sets.
Stiffening movements are excellent to boost core strength and also lose fat. Planks engage multiple muscles of the body at once. Besides, a forearm plank ranks high when we speak about exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home. These easy steps will assist you in doing a plank-
- Lie on the floor facedown and keep your palms and bend arms on the floor.
- Now raise yourself to toes and balance the entire body weight on flexed arms and toes. At this point, your arms till elbows and face should be parallel to the floor.
- Keep your abdomen stiff and straight, and stay in this position as long as you can.
- Then slowly get back to the starting point and relax.
3. Bicycle Crunches
No, you do not need to ride a bicycle for this belly fat reduction exercise! Apart from reducing stomach fats, they can serve as an implicit leg extension workout as bicycle crunches engage the legs. You move the torso simultaneously with the legs while performing the abdominal bicycle exercise, which is an excellent movement to gain a toned body. Observe these simple steps to execute bicycle crunches-
- Lie down on the yoga mat to avoid body trembles.
- Press your lower body tight on the ground and keep your hands back on your neck.
- Then, gradually lift the torso, flex your knee, and try to reach it until the chest while the other leg remains relaxed on the floor.
- Then bring your opposite elbow closer to the knee; however, make sure not to exert the extension.
- Get your hand and leg back to the initial position, then repeat the movement with the other hand and leg.
- Switch sides alternately for 8-10 times.
4. Leg Lifts
These are another highly preferred exercise to reduce belly fat for females at home. It is a straightforward and convenient workout that targets the abdomen fat effectively with moderate pressure. The hanging leg raise confines your arm and leg movement and only lets you lift your legs in the air. Go through these simple instructions to execute leg raises-
- Lie down and keep your forearms fixated on the ground.
- With the head straight, breathe in and lift both legs up, and then breathe out.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, and then lower your legs slowly.
- Repeat leg raises as many times as you can.
5. Walking Push-Ups
It may sound a bit eccentric to workout newbies, but walking push-ups is a real thing! It is a diverse yet effective exercise to reduce belly fat for females at home. It targets almost all mobile muscles with a focus on the upper abdomen and burns fat evenly. Thus, it cuts the belly fat but simultaneously tones the shoulders and arms. Nearly similar to the shoulder workouts and lat workouts, they hit multiple core muscles. Execute the below-given steps to undergo walking push-ups correctly.
- Get on to a push-up position.
- With the palms and toes firm, push your body towards the ground.
- When you raise the body after hitting a push-up, move your body to the left by shifting the left leg followed by the right leg.
- Repeat this procedure as you keep moving to the left side and continue hitting the push-ups.
- Follow the same steps for the right side.
6. Vertical Leg Raises
Leg raises are significantly helpful for your abs and the obliques. Besides increasing stamina and strength, it is a tremendously effective exercise to reduce belly fat for females at home. Leg raises isolate the rectus abdominis muscle, which helps in toning your legs and stomach separately. Follow these easy steps to perform leg raises-
- Lie down on your back and keep your palms below your hips.
- Gradually lift your legs to a precise 90-degree angle.
- Keep your knees absolutely straight with the feet pointing to the roof.
- Take a small pause for the peak moment, and then lower your legs back down while breathing out.
- Repeat the process a few times but do not exert if you are a beginner.
Also See: How to Lose Hip Fat Without Exercise
Though these exercises to reduce belly fat for females at home will enable you to observe noticeable differences in your waist size, there are plenty of other things you need to consider. These points include eating a healthy and balanced diet with low carbs and sugar. Also, even if you cannot perform exercises to reduce belly fat, then do incorporate some form of physical activity such as brisk walking, cycling, or running into your daily routine.
On the other hand, if you plan to hit the gym or decide to perform an exercise to reduce belly fat for females at home, being a busy woman, do not forget to seek advice from a professional trainer. It becomes mandatory in case you have any history of muscle injuries or strains. Once you get these exercises to reduce belly fat at home right, tell your thoughts in our comment section!