Ashwagandha as its name suggests is a highly effective herb that helps you gain horse-like strength and stamina. Another property of Ashwagandha that resonates with its name is the fact that its smell (~gandha) is as unique as a horse. Nature Sutra Ashwagandha is one of the most important and effective herbs in Ayurveda that is being used si
- Reviews (6)
Ashwagandha as its name suggests is a highly effective herb that helps you gain horse-like strength and stamina. Another property of Ashwagandha that resonates with its name is the fact that its smell (~gandha) is as unique as a horse.
Nature Sutra Ashwagandha is one of the most important and effective herbs in Ayurveda that is being used since ancient times. Ashwagandha is being widely used in sports nutrition to help gain muscle mass, reduce body fat, and to increase strength. Also known as Indian Ginseng and Winter Cherry, this herb is a natural adaptogen meaning it helps our body manage stress and anxiety in a natural way. Antioxidants in Ashwagandha help reduce inflammation and fight free radicals. We, at Nature Sutra, feature the purest form of Ashwagandha root extract, which is obtained by following an advanced extraction process.
- Ashwagandha as its name suggests is a highly effective herb that helps you gain horse-like strength and stamina.
- We, at Nature Sutra, extract this wonderful herb in the most natural way typically from the roots of the scrub to obtain high potency.
- If taken as a dietary supplement on a daily basis, Ashwagandha may significantly improve brain function, memory, and athletic performance.
- Ashwagandha wonderfully works towards boosting strength and cardiovascular activities.
- This therapeutic herb not only improves sleep quality but may also help treat insomnia.
- Nature Sutra products are safe for most people and an easy way to improve overall health allowing us to live a quality life.
Helps increase strength and stamina, improves muscle mass, ensures healthy functioning of the immune system, nervous system, and reproductive system, reduces stress and anxiety, and keeps you energetic and active throughout the day.
Take one capsule twice a day with a meal or as recommended by a healthcare professional.
Withania Somnifera (2.5% total Withanolides)
Veggie capsule, Magnesium stearate, Aerosil & class II preservatives, etc.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule contains:|
|Withania Somnifera (2.5% total Withanolides)||500mg*|
Percent Daily Values(DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Daily Values not established
1. What is Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb used to treat various health issues. It is also known as the “King of Ayurvedic Herbs” due to its numerous benefits.
2. How does Ashwagandha work?
Ashwagandha contains antioxidants, iron, and amino acids in abundance that make it a powerful herb for Ayurvedic healing. It’s anti-inflammatory and hormone-balancing properties help to treat and prevent several diseases and health issues.
3. What are the benefits of taking Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha is believed to improve muscle mass helping you gain horse-like stamina and strength. If taken daily it may significantly improve the brain’s memory function, help to cope with daily stress, boost immunity, enhance athletic performance, and also ensure healthy functioning of the reproductive system.
4. Who can take Ashwagandha?
Ashwagandha can be taken by both men and women to improve overall health. But pregnant or nursing mothers and individuals with any known medical condition should consult a healthcare practitioner before consuming Ashwagandha.
5. Can I give Ashwagandha to my child?
Nature Sutra Aswagandha can be taken by anyone but it is advised to consult your physician or a healthcare practitioner first.
6. How long does Ashwagandha take to work?
A good quality Ashwagandha, if taken daily as per the recommended dose can begin showing its positive impacts within 2 weeks. But also it varies by individual and his/her reason for consuming it. We recommend taking one capsule twice a day with a meal or as directed by a healthcare expert.
7. How should Ashwagandha be taken?
You can take Nature Sutra Ashwagandha capsule with warm milk or water.
8. Is Ashwagandha safe?
Yes, Ashwagandha is generally safe. But you should consult an Ayurvedic physician before taking Ashwagandha if you are on other medications, pregnant or breastfeeding.
9. Where is your Ashwagandha sourced from?
Nature Sutra Ashwagandha is sourced with the utmost care, directly from farmers who are environment-friendly and follow fair labor practices.
10. How is Nature Sutra’s Ashwagandha better than the other brands?
Nature Sutra Aswagandha features the purest form of only Ashwagandha root extract, unlike other brands that may combine root and leaf powders. Our Ashwagandha is high in quality and efficiency and is 100% authentic.