Shilajit ( 30 Grams )
Nature Sutra offers you, premium quality Shilajit resin in its pure and most potent form. Shilajit is well known for its ability to boost energy and stamina and to support the immune system. However, Shilajit is becoming popular amongst the athletes these days as it helps maintain muscle strength for longer during exercise and can promote better en
Out of stock
- Reviews (8)
- Shilajit is considered nature’s most precious mineral and is well known for its rejuvenating and energy-boosting qualities.
- We, at Nature Sutra, extract this exotic high-grade nature-based element right from its source and purify it naturally with spring water.
- Shilajit contains a high concentration of fulvic acid which facilitates better mineral absorption and helps reduce inflammation.
- If consumed daily as a health supplement it supports the development and growth of bone mass and muscle in both men and women.
- Shilajit is not only believed to enhance male performance but also is an excellent anti-aging compound across the globe.
Completely revitalizes your body, helps in reducing wrinkles, supports the immune system, and keeps you energetic and active throughout the day.
Take peanut-sized portion (500mg to 1 gm) mixed with warm water, milk, or green tea 1-3 times a day.
100% pure Himalayan Shilajit
|Serving Size: 500 mg|
|Amount per serving:||% Daily Value|
|Purified Himalayan Shilajit:||500mg*|
Percent Daily Values(DV) are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Daily Values not established
1. What is Shilajit?
Shilajit is a natural herbal tar-like substance found in high altitude remote Himalayan regions. It is formed by the slow decomposition of plant remains over centuries. This key mineral supplement featuring 85+ minerals possess countless health benefits.
2. Is Shilajit vegan?
Yes, Nature Sutra Shilajit is 100% vegan.
3. What are the benefits of Shilajit?
Shilajit works great as a pre-workout supplement to support exercise and other athletic activities. Apart from this Shilajit completely revitalizes your body, helps in reducing wrinkles, supports the immune system, and keeps you energetic and active throughout the day.
4. How is Shilajit beneficial for athletes?
Shilajit if taken before workouts can help maintain muscle strength for longer during exercise and can promote better endurance and recovery.
5. Is Shilajit recommended for both men and women?
Yes, Shilajit is equally beneficial for both men and women.
6. How is Shilajit formed and purified?
Shilajit is formed by the slow decomposition of plant remains over centuries. Nature Sutra extracts Shilajit right from its source, which is then purified and filtered naturally by soaking the rocks containing Shilajit in pure mountain spring water.
7. From where do you obtain your Shilajit?
Nature Sutra sources and selects it’s Shilajit from the high altitude remote region of the Himalayan mountains.
8. What is the best way to consume Shilajit?
The best way to consume authentic Shilajit raisin is to dissolve the recommended portion in either hot non-chlorinated water or other hot beverages. Or if you don’t like the taste simply dissolve it under your tongue and swallow it with water.
9. How long does it take to realize the benefits of Shilajit?
It depends upon the individual. Many of our customers report experiencing the change immediately while others say that it took them 2-3 weeks to realize the benefit. We recommend taking Nature Sutra Shilajit 1-3 times a day for 6-8 weeks.
10. Is Shilajit 100% safe?
Yes. Shilajit has been one of the staples of traditional medicine for thousands of years across the world. Nature Sutra Shilajit is 100% safe and natural.
11. Can Shilajit be given to kids?
Giving Shilajit is not recommended to children as it is a very potent and powerful substance.
12. Can Shilajit be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
You should consult your physician before consuming Shilajit if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child.
13. How long does one container of Nature Sutra Shilajit last?
30gm container of Nature Sutra should last about 1-3 months depending upon the dosage. Take a peanut-sized portion(500mg to 1gm) 1-3 times a day. We recommend a minimum of 100 mg and a maximum of 1000mg or 1gm of Shilajit per day.
14. What to do when my Shilajit turns hard?
Pure Shilajit becomes hard in cold temperatures and soft and sticky when warm. When your Shilajit turns hard, keep it sometimes in a warm place or just keep it in your pocket for 5-10 minutes, it would soften.
15. Can Shilajit be taken along with other medications?
It is advised to start taking Shilajit after consulting a healthcare professional if you are on other medications.
16. How long should I continue taking Shilajit?
One should continue taking Shilajit for at least 6-8 weeks for the best results.